I just made it and I thought I'd share :D
I made it based off this recipe here: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Easy-Garlic-B
Parsley (or Rosemary) Garlic Chicken
- 1/2 cup butter (you can also do half butter and half olive oil)
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic (or garlic powder)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley or rosemary (I used rosemary)
- 6 boneless chicken thighs (or 2-3 chicken breasts)
- dried parsley (or rosemary), to taste (I omitted this because I didn't think it needed it)
- Preheat the oven at 350 F. Put aluminum foil on a baking pan.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix the butter, garlic, soy sauce, pepper, and parsley (or rosemary). Cook 2 minutes on High in the microwave, or until butter is melted.
- Throw the chicken pieces into the bowl (if they're small enough) to mix them up with the sauce, or else arrange chicken on the baking pan and then put the coating on them.
- Bake chicken 20 minutes, turning occasionally (may need to bake for a bit longer depending on the size and thickness of your chicken pieces). You may broil the chicken during the last 5 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley to serve (optional).
I served mine with white rice cooked with chicken bullion and a bit of rosemary, but you can serve it with your favourite side dish :)